Apply at DeHaven's Transfer & Storage
Business Development Representative
DeHaven’s is a world-class global mobility and logistics company offering a comprehensive suite of global relocation services. Through our five branches across the Carolinas, DeHaven’s has helped families, businesses, and government agencies relocate all over the world for over 60 years. Our Business Development team designs and implements moving and storage solutions for our customers with custom move plans, security, and support -- all with DeHaven's philosophy of professionalism and ease of mind for our customers. DeHaven’s consistent development and gains in market share offer the right candidate opportunities for a profitable growth, cross-training, and rapid advancement. Our model offers a strong customer service support team ensuring that our sales teams can focus on sales and growth.
- · Explain service features, terms, and quote prices in detail for a full line of global services.
- · Provide exceptional customer service.
- · Ensure appropriate account penetration within your territory.
- · Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment.
- · Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for growth.
- · Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- · Maintain accurate records and reports.
- · Maintain ongoing awareness of new services and competitor activities.
- · Database management.
- · Communicate effectively with other departments within the company.
- This is a great position for an energetic and determined individual. Someone that will put in the effort to fight for a successful outcome. The ability to manage your own time and work in a team environment is critical. Candidates need to have experience in sales and/or territory management, use of a CRM, proven business development and networking skills. Associate Degree or higher, Effective written and oral communication skills, Customer service, Ability to meet sales goals, Closing skills, Territory management, Prospecting skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product knowledge, Presentation skills, Client relationships, Motivation for sales, Integrity, Passion, Drive, and In-person presentational skills are essential for this role. Must possess a valid driver’s license.